Unless otherwise indicated, this Web Site and its contents are the property of C. Stockbridge. The site and its contents are protected, without limitation, pursuant to United States and foreign copyright and trademark laws. By accessing this Web Site, you agree to the following terms and conditions. If you do not agree, you have no right or license to access this Web Site and you should not do so.
By visiting and using the information and images on this web site you agree to the following:
- Intellectual Property Laws protect this site
- Copyright in the material available at this site is owned by the researcher, artist, and writer Cath Stockbridge and third parties and may only be used in the ways described in this legal notice:
- you may take temporary copies necessary to browse this site on screen unless otherwise stated
- you must not change any of the material or remove any part of any copyright notice
- to be clear: Except as allowed as just stated, you may not modify, copy, distribute, republish, commercially exploit, or upload any of the material on this Web Site without the prior written consent of C. Stockbridge. No intellectual property or other rights in and to this Web Site, other than the limited right to use set forth above, are transferred to you.
- trademarks used on this site to describe firms and their products are trademarks of those firms or the registered proprietor of the trademark
- additionally: C. Stockbridge MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THIS WEB SITE OR ITS CONTENTS, WHICH ARE PROVIDED FOR USE "AS IS." C. Stockbridge DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WITH RESPECT TO THE WEB SITE AND ANY WEB SITE WITH WHICH IT IS LINKED. C. Stockbridge ALSO MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES AS TO WHETHER THE INFORMATION ACCESSIBLE VIA THIS WEB SITE, OR ANY WEB SITE WITH WHICH IT IS LINKED, IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE, OR CURRENT. It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy and completeness of all information, opinions and other material on this Web Site or any Web Site with which it is linked.
- Always check the information
Information at this site:
- is general information relating chiefly to visual arts matters
- is not professional, scientific, medical, technical, legal, economic, political or expert advice
- is subject to the usual uncertainties associated with the arts and all of the humanities
- may not be accurate, current or complete
- is subject to change without notice
- should never be relied on as the basis for doing or failing to do something
- Page titles used on this site are meant to be descriptive and entertaining, but otherwise do not to refer to any person, entity or concern
Links are Not endorsements
- links connecting this site with other sites are for convenience only and do not mean that C. Stockbridge or CSKEEZIXSALES.COM endorses or approves those other sites, their content or the people who run them
Beware security risks and computer viruses
The World Wide Web exists across insecure, public networks and there is a risk that
- transmissions to or from this site may be intercepted and modified by third parties
- files obtained from or through this site may contain computer viruses or other defects
- additionally: To the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws, C. Stockbridge shall in no event be liable for any claims, charges, demands, damages, liabilities, losses, and expenses of whatever nature and howsoever arising, including without limitation any compensatory, incidental, direct, indirect, special, punitive, or consequential damages, loss of use, loss of data, loss caused by a computer or electronic virus, loss of income or profit, loss of or damage to property, claims of third parties, or other losses of any kind or character, even if C. Stockbridge has been advised of the possibility of such damages or losses, arising out of or in connection with the use of this Web Site or any Web Site with which it is linked. You assume total responsibility for establishing such procedures for data back up and virus checking as you consider necessary.
Privacy -- User Information
- C. Stockbridge does not sell or provide information obtained through the use of this web site to anyone else. Personal information sent by anyone via E-mail or snail mail or telephone is kept confidential. Email files are periodically erased.
- Links that allow you to leave this site are not under the control of C. Stockbridge. Be aware that other sites may not have strict privacy and confidentiality rules.
You accept all risks and responsibility for losses, damages, costs and other consequences resulting directly or indirectly from using this site and any information or material available from it.
To the maximum permitted by law, C. Stockbridge excludes all liability to any person arising directly or indirectly from using this site and any information, image, or material available from it.
Copyright Notice 2009 ©
All rights reserved.
All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
Page last modified on Nov. 6, 2009.
Some of the above notices are repetitious in an effort to be complete and to be completely understood.
Thanks for your attention.